what is erp?
Enterprise resource planning software, or ERP, does not live up to its acronym. Forget about planning—it Does not do much of that—and forget about resource, a throwaway term. But remember the enterprise part. This is ERP’s true ambition. It attempts to integrate all departments and functions across a company onto a single computer system that can serve all those different departments’ particular needs.
ERP streamlines and integrates all business functions of an enterprise into a single system. ERP helps control on business activities and provides the bird eye view of entire business. ERP is easy to implement and cost effective solution for SME segment. ERP is an Enterprise Solution pre-configured for paper products, event management companies, Rolling Mills, Furnaces & Integrated Steel Plants to enhance efficiency of resources of the Organization "Man, Money, Machine & Material". With around 500 modules and Sub modules of different kinds, it is a complete ERP solution, caters to the needs of fast growing businesses. It is easy to use, requires minimum training. It takes very less time to deploy. It is fully scalable to accommodate multiple locations, currencies and business units. It provides an integrated view of multiple functions that help you take quick and well informed decisions in real time. ERP is an economical yet powerful and upcoming ERP of today.
We are an ERP software provider company in Chandigarh. We provide ERP software worldwide. We are engaged in providing management and software consultancy as well as implementing ERP Solutions. The ERP Softwares have been well received and rank high in meeting user expectations. We specialized and expert in Customized ERP Solutions.
Our Online ERP Solution
Our main objective is to keep pace with ever-changing technology coupled with ease in using the ERP software products; we have expert team for developing Customized ERP Solution.
ERP programs tend to be complex, requiring high-end computers to run them. However, instead of purchasing the software to run on your computer in your office, industries prefer Web-Based ERP.
There are many benefits of Web-Based ERP like
- Centralized data is secure and easy to backup
- Updates can be made quickly and easily
- Information is accessible to a user anywhere in the world
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Everybody has a browser - familiar interface encourages use
- Unlimited user system
- No special configuration need on user's PCs
- Lower costs
Industry Specific ERP
ERP systems for large corporations are often built from the ground up to suit the organization's specific and unique needs. We do follow standard process like Business Analysis, Requirement Specification Analysis, Define Internal Team and Method of Implementation, Gathering User Expectation and Freezing the scope of work before actual implementation of Industry Specific ERP.
Small Business ERP
Although ERP systems can cover everything from supply chain management to accounting solutions as well as customer relations management, your business may not need to automate all these functions. Therefore, we offer scaled-down models at a lower, more cost-effective price. For instance, your operation may work fine with a system that offers sales and order management, but leaves out the module for warehouse management. For a small business, an off-the-shelf model will work fine. Most are grouped into three categories to service manufacturing, finance or logistics based companies.
Businesses with unique requirements can often customize ERP software for specific business needs.
What will ERP fix in your business?
There are five major reasons why companies undertake ERP.
Integrate financial information
As the CEO tries to understand the company’s overall performance, he may find many different versions of the truth. ERP creates a single version of the truth that cannot be questioned because everyone is using the same system.
Integrate customer order information
By having ERP software system, rather than scattered different systems that can’t communicate with one another, companies can keep track of orders more easily, and coordinate manufacturing, inventory and shipping among many different locations at the same time.
Standardize and speed up manufacturing processes
Manufacturing companies often find that multiple business units across the company make the same widget using different methods and computer systems. ERP systems come with standard methods for automating some of the steps of a manufacturing process. It can save time, increase productivity and reduce head count.
ERP helps the manufacturing process flow more smoothly, and it improves visibility of the order fulfillment process inside the company. That can lead to reduced inventories of the stuff used to make products (work-in-progress inventory), and it can help users better plan deliveries to customers, reducing the finished goods inventory at the warehouses and shipping docks.
Standardize HR information
Especially in companies with multiple business units, HR may not have a unified, simple method for tracking employees’ time and communicating with them about benefits and services. ERP can fix that.
- Customizable Reports
- True Workflow System
- Escalations and Approvals
- Single Integrated Solution
- Low total cost of ownership
- Adaptable to changing requirements
- Multiple Business Units and Locations
- Daily, Weekly Auto emails of Important MIS
- Scalable and Customizable according to your needs
- Dash board & Bird Eye View (Drill Down) of Reports
- Highly User-friendly (can be used by most novice users)
- Fully Automated Service Tax , TDS (Deduction & Reports), Sales Tax and VAT
- Powerful Security Features ,Complete Audit Log and History of Transactions
- Rapid Deployment as bulk of the solution is pre-configured to suite requirements.
- Compress Time Cycles.
- Integrate your supply chain management.
- Enhance control over business operations.
- Reduce the manpower thus resulting Cost Cutting.
- Regularize and Speedup Customer Order Processing.
- Facilitate more efficient completion of day-to-day tasks.
- Increasing efficiency of people by providing all information under restricted environment.
- Project based accounting and costing gives you an excellent control over project costs and budgets.
- Access to real time central repository of critical information for making knowledge based decision.
- Bringing in total transparency to the top Management, eliminating chances of human errors/ manipulation.
- Reduce the redundant and overlapping activities that waste time and money by standardizing core procedures.
- Simplify Data Management: Eliminate data silos by creating a single, centralized repository of timely, accurate business data.
AMS India did a great job for us. They were very responsive and worked fast to complete our project. As a technology professional, I was very demanding of the quality of work we received and AMS was able to deliver every time. In addition, our point of contact was very helpful and patient with our requests and changes. Thanks again for a wonderful and successful project.
Bill Sideris - location
I want to thank you for completing this task for my client so quickly, it was a pleasure to deal with you. I have a number of clients who are dissatisfied with their current programmers and continually ask me for a good alternative. I would be happy to send you more work in the future. Once again, thanks.
Alan Kaye - location
As a small business owner, the key for my business is support and efficient response. The AMS support team is well trained, prompt and extremely understanding of my lack of internet knowledge. The person who answers the phone is the one who can answer your questions. No 'on hold' and no department shuffle.
Every request I have made has been answered promptly and in every case solved my concern.
James O'Lough - location
I am from the London and must admit - I am a very demanding client. I needed an ultra high quality company to create a website with 3D animated graphics. I was worried that I would get amateurs (weekend hackers) that only pretended to be professionals - but - with AMS you get the real thing - TRUE PROFESSIONALS. I plan on using them for all my future projects. They NEVER complain about revisions and work with you closely until your satisfaction is met.
Ted Nag - London