ERP for Industrial Companies
What is ERP?
Short for enterprise resource planning, a business management system that integrates all facets of the business, including planning, manufacturing, sales, and marketing. As the ERP methodology has become more popular, software applications have emerged to help business managers implement ERP in business activities such as inventory control, order tracking, customer service, finance and human resources.
Benefits of AMS ERP
- Increase sales and reduce costs for process enterprises.
- Enable faster and flexible responses to business changes.
- Enable commercial results and projections to be based on the latest accurate data.
- Help reduce the cost and time needed to do system integration.
- Provide repeatable standardized business processes across sites.
- Link legacy applications intelligently.
- Convert data to useful knowledge anywhere and anytime for everybody in the enterprise.
- Greater speed, greater accuracy, greater control, increased profits.
AMS ERP : Business Benefits
AMS ERP delivers a comprehensive set of business benefits to your organization, including :
Improved alignment of strategies and operations - AMS ERP can help you :
- Run your enterprise in accordance with strategy and plans, accessing the right information in real time to identify concerns early
- Pursue opportunities proactively
- Achieve corporate objectives by aligning workforce and organizational objectives
- Find the best people and leverage their talent in the right job at the right time
Improved productivity and insight - With AMS ERP, you can :
- Leverage self-services and analytics across your organization
- Improve operational efficiency and productivity within and beyond your enterprise
Reduced costs through increased flexibility - AMS ERP can help you :
- Use enterprise services architecture to improve process standardization, efficiency, and adaptability
- Extend transactions, information, and collaboration functions to a broad business community
Adaptability to support changing industry requirements - With AMS ERP, you can :
- Take advantage of AMS NetWeaver's latest open, Web-based technology to integrate your end-to-end processes seamlessly
Reduce risk - AMS ERP can help you :
- Solve complex business challenges today with AMS, your trusted partner for long-term growth, having 30 years of experience with organizations of all sizes in more countries than any other vendor
- Join AMS's world-class partner network, uniquely qualified to support the best business practices in more than 25 industries.
Improve financial management and corporate governance - With AMS ERP, you can :
- Gain deep visibility into your organization with financial and management accounting functionality combined with business analytics
- Increase profitability, improve financial control, and manage risk
Optimize IT spending - AMS ERP can help you :
- Integrate and optimize business processes
- Eliminate high integration costs and the need to purchase third-party software
- Deploy other AMS Business Suite applications incrementally to improve cash flow and reduce costly borrowing
Faster, higher ROI - With AMS ERP, you can :
- Install AMS ERP using rapid-implementation techniques that cost less than half what traditional approaches cost
- Leverage preset defaults and prepackaged versions available for specific industries
Retain top performers - AMS ERP can help you :
- Retain your top performers through clearly defined career and development plans
- Link employees' performance to compensation programs such as variable pay plans and long-term incentives
Immediate access to enterprise information - With AMS ERP, you can :
- Give employees new ways to access the enterprise information required for their daily activities
AMS Modules : Sales & Marketing
Excelling in customer service is the key to success in today’s business environment. To enable this marketing team requires on line information on order status, inventory status, current cost of product range etc. In addition, updated information on customer history, payment discipline, sales tracking etc. is necessary for effectiveness in the function. AMS sales and marketing module handles all the activities for domestic and export sales of an organization. The software maintains database on customer and product. Capturing enquiries, order placement, order scheduling, despatch and invoicing form the broad steps of the sales cycle. The software provides important analysis reports to guide decision-making and strategy planning. All documentation related to Exports is automated. AMS Sales module is integrated with Inventory, Production Scheduling & manufacturing and Finance.
Features & Highlights :
- Location wise scheduling of field force, tracking expenses and on line communication on field reports
- Demand estimation for various products by on line field surveys, target setting of field force to prepare effective marketing strategy.
- Detailed customer database including bank details, TDS details, contact details and credit limit
- Definition of super stockiest and dealers
- Allows key customers and Business Partners to share database for tracking
- Flexible and multiple prices for products, Multiple dispatch location for customers/dealers
- Flexibility exists for Product category, group and subgroup for classification of products.
- Excise details (chapter no. Associated with excisable products)
- Enquiries from potential and existing customers
- Quotations and amendments to quotations with complete history
- Order entry for direct/scheduled/open/D3/sample orders with details for Dealers, incentive calculation
- Order calculation based or price offered, discounts, excise, taxes, freight etc.
- Order amendment history and analyses of lost jobs
- Authorization of orders and invoices
- Order scheduling over a period of time and tracking delivery schedule
- Order closing/cancellation
- Preparation of dispatch advice
- Multiple dispatches against single Sales Order
- Invoice generation with advance adjustments – automated sales voucher
- Tracking sales returns
- Rejection invoice for rejections made against purchases with excise consideration
- Stock transfer between warehouses
- Flexibility exists for CRM integration through Internet - posting enquiries and sales orders on web by customers. Importing the same into ERP after validations.
- Customer wise/product wise sales analysis
- Quotations and Quotation amendment history
- Lost job analysis
- Order status (consolidated and detailed) and analysis for all order types like open orders, back orders, closed orders and cancelled orders
- Order acknowledgment
- Order amendment history
- Invoice printing
- Stock transfer status
- Variance analysis to compare sales of current and previous year.
- Sales trends showing actual sales for past months and forecasted sales for coming months
- Non moving/fast moving products
- Target Vs achieved sales analysis
- All export documentation pre shipment, post shipment etc. including Commercial invoice with packing list, insurance list, insurance and inspection information, shipment advice and shipment details
- Information about export agents - insurance agent, inspection agent, marketing agent, line agent, custom house agent and trade control agent
- Excise bond details
- Preparation of LC specifying cost types (FOB, C&F, CEI)
Export Reports :
- Form AR4
- Performa invoice
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Intimation for inspection
- Intimation for insurance
- Shipment details and advice
- Certificate of origin
- Letter to bank
- Handles pre-sales & sales activities of your organization
- Automation of sales force system
- Complete stock to dock tracking of sales order processing cycle
- Allows variety of order types to suit varied needs of customers
- Easy Stock Transfer between warehouses for multi-location companies
- Variance reports
- Order Tracking through status and transaction reports
- MIS for analyzing sales trends to project and forecast sales
- Complete export documentation for export oriented companies
- Enables top view - consolidation of sales data
click here to read more about ERP for Industrial Companies
AMS India did a great job for us. They were very responsive and worked fast to complete our project. As a technology professional, I was very demanding of the quality of work we received and AMS was able to deliver every time. In addition, our point of contact was very helpful and patient with our requests and changes. Thanks again for a wonderful and successful project.
Bill Sideris - location
I want to thank you for completing this task for my client so quickly, it was a pleasure to deal with you. I have a number of clients who are dissatisfied with their current programmers and continually ask me for a good alternative. I would be happy to send you more work in the future. Once again, thanks.
Alan Kaye - location
As a small business owner, the key for my business is support and efficient response. The AMS support team is well trained, prompt and extremely understanding of my lack of internet knowledge. The person who answers the phone is the one who can answer your questions. No 'on hold' and no department shuffle.
Every request I have made has been answered promptly and in every case solved my concern.
James O'Lough - location
I am from the London and must admit - I am a very demanding client. I needed an ultra high quality company to create a website with 3D animated graphics. I was worried that I would get amateurs (weekend hackers) that only pretended to be professionals - but - with AMS you get the real thing - TRUE PROFESSIONALS. I plan on using them for all my future projects. They NEVER complain about revisions and work with you closely until your satisfaction is met.
Ted Nag - London